Paul is a highly versatile and accomplished facilitator with extensive experience in training delivery. A prolific career spent as a life, performance and executive coach has allowed a multitiude of skills to be developed allowing the ability to adapt to any given siutation. These include the UK Armed Forces on the Battle Back programme with Wounded, Injured and Sick service personnel, The Princes Trust, Serco and a wide variety of training organisations worldwide.
Paul passion is the development of others and unlocking their potential in a wide variety of ways; ranging from group, one to one coaching and outdoor activities that foster team spirit and personal development.
Paul has worked in the Royal Air Force as a training manager, executive and performance coach.
Paul has travelled extensively in North and South America, Australasia and Asia.
Qualifications Areas of expertise – Paul Elias
• Leadership and Management Development
• Outdoor Adventurous Activity Coach in Climbing, Mountain Biking, Canoeing and Kayaking, Mountaineering
• BA Hons Outdoor Leadership
• ILM level 7 Executive Coach and Mentor (currently studying)
• SDI, TA, Belbin Practitioner
• Independent consultant (Saville Consultancy)