Corporate retreats for teams
A different environment, with no interruptions. Clear Sky offer facilitated, organised and outstanding corporate retreats combining engaging workshops, engaging speakers, fun and fantastic accommodation and food.
The value of corporate retreats is that they remove the team from outside distractions for a sufficient length of time to contemplate strategic issues, including the team’s own development.
Our corporate retreats help to solidify a senior team and enhance its effectiveness by giving members time to get to know each other and to do long range or strategic planning for the organisation.
The presence of an independent facilitator, briefed by the team leader, ensures that time is well spent and all individuals are able to participate fully. This is also an opportunity to bring in external expertise or to introduce scenarios as well as engaging activities and tasks that help teams work together and communicate more effectively.
If you are considering a corporate retreat or away day, why not call Alan Little on 01925 564281
Corporate retreats with Clear Sky Associates
Clear Sky has experience of designing and facilitating corporate retreats. GE capital and Price Waterhouse Coopers have provided us with a recommendation for combining activity, training, facilitated sessions and fantastic accommodation and food.
Each retreat is individually designed in conjunction with the client and is flexible enough to respond to issues as they arise. We produce lots of flip charts and the whole team is involved in analysis, creativity and action planning.
Here is what a one of our clients said: –
“The retreat organised by Clear Sky Associates and facilitated by Alan was extremely professional. The team enjoyed the retreat and followed through actions resulting in better working relationships and effective meetings. The facilitation style was very easy to follow and interesting. The activities were fun and engaging and delivered results that we wanted. S Sohal – GE Capital
- Personal aspirations and outcomes for the retreat
- Celebrating success through events and activity
- Award evenings with Dinner and speakers
- Personal introductions and aspirations
- Communication exercise
- Strategy development
- Vision, mission and values
- Scenario planning
- Modelling the current organisation
- Team role Analysis
- Designing the future organisation
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats analysis
- Technology, Customers, Competition, Regulatory and Environment analysis
- Political, Environmental, Economic, Sociological and Technological environments analysis
- Setting well-formed outcomes
- Balanced business scorecard
- Psychometric questionnaires and feedback
- Action planning, reporting systems and contracting
- Introduction of specific ideas, exercises or publications
In addition to workshop activities, meals together and a complete break, with some outdoor activity are excellent bonuses that allow the mind to consolidate the learning and be more creative, and board members to relax together. Alan Little is director of training at Clear Sky Associates and has 20 years experience of delivering the very best in corporate retreats.
We can include activities such as walking in the countryside, mountain biking, canoeing, night navigation, master chef events and white water rafting. And lots of thought provoking indoor activities too. We also delver training and use tram role analysis to produce powerful results that last.
Why are corporate retreats so powerful?
Day to day you work under pressure, little chance to spend quality time with your colleagues. Whether your objective is to get to know each other better, to build a team to work together better, to be more innovative, or to get down to work on your strategy, you will achieve much, much more if you get away, change the environment and allow time for the process.
What do you get?
Clear Sky Associates organises and facilitates group meetings, away days, workshops and conferences.
Our customer-designed packages include: –
- Pre-briefing and agreement of outcomes
- Design and approval of the programme
- Organisation and administration
- Preparation of materials
- Management and facilitation of main event
- Provision of keynote speakers, where required
- Workshops and breakout sessions
- Review, action planning and follow-up commitments
- Photographs and visual record
- Meeting report
We ensure that each event is structured to achieve a previously agreed outcome, but is flexible and responsive enough to deal with whatever arises, whether it be a business issue or inter-personal.
Find out more about facilitated corporate retreats
CALL us on 01925 564281